Sonntag, 7. Juli 2013

Paragliding at Sevan


At 10:30, Anton and Sascha picked up Roman and me at Balcony Hostel. The Dutch came as well for a tandem flight. At the landing spot, lot of people are already waiting. So we went up to the takeoff. They didn't swich on the chairlift, we had to take the car.
Sevan is a good soaring spot. Easy to get up and more difficult to get down. There's lift until the middle of the valley. On the last flight, I got good lifty lines. But I needed to land, Anton is already driving down. Over the edge of the lake, it was like 2 winds from different directions getting together. Was a bit turbulent close to the ground so I choose to land on a big field near the gas station.  It was a brilliant day! I met so many good people. It's gonna be good 3 weeks here in Armenia!



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen