Sonntag, 28. Juli 2013

Goodbye

Yesterday was my last day in Armenia. We went to Vedi with Armen and Miho, Sasha and Vasili. I didn't want to take risks, so I stayed in the valley. It wasn't the day for big XC anyway.
After paragliding we went to Miho's place for shashlik. I was really surprised that they first put all vegetables right into the flames. But it's only to burn the skin, it can be easily taken off afterwards. Learned something new!
Now I'm in Kiev again waiting for my flight to Zurich. I couldn't take that many souveniers with me because of weight restriction and my paraglider, but I take many beautiful memories with me.
Special thanks to Anton and Sashka. It was always fun to go fly with you together. Thanks to Stephan and his mother from balcony hostel. II really like the place. It was good to talk to different people late into the night on the balcony while drinking beer or raspberry wine ;-). Armen jan organised many connections. Thank you as well. I shouldn't forget Mane. She showed me many nice places in Yerevan. Sometimes it was almost too much on the shedule, but it was always interesting.
Thank you all very much. You made my visit to a wonderful experience. I'm looking forward to meet you again!






Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen